Linda Tegler Joins Lincoln Orthopaedic Center as Surgery Center Manager
Lincoln (Neb.) Orthopaedic Center has welcomed Linda Tegler, RN, as its surgery center manager.
She joined the ASC in June and is responsible for managing the surgery center, its staff and operations. She has experience as assistant manager of care management at Bryan Hospital
"We are pleased to have Linda on the LOC team," said Doug Wyatt, LOC administrator, in a news release. "Linda's nursing and management experience give her a strong understanding of LOC surgery center operations, staff and patient care needs. She is a great communicator which is necessary in the manager role."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Baptist Plaza Surgicenter Files CON for Relocation in Nashville
How ASCs Can Thrive Through Teamwork: Q&A With Administrator Joseph DeMarco
6 Steps to Structuring ASC Administrator & Staff Bonus Programs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
- Medical IT: Physician Practices Now Spend Over $19k Per FTE Physician
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology