Lincoln Orthopaedic Center Adds OR, Procedure Room to Surgery Center
The expansion was part of the larger practice growth, and the facility added exam rooms and waiting space area for patients. Practice surgeons cover several orthopedic, spine and sports medicine procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Industry Moves: 5 ASC Leaders Taking on New Roles
ASC Management Company Outlook: How to Find the Best Fit
Benchmarking, Quality Improvement & Cost Savings: 8 Key Steps
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Survey: Uninsured Rate Drops to 15.9%
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
- February 2014 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- What it Takes to Be a Thriving Orthopedic & Spine Practice in the Coming Years
- Dr. Tejal Raju Joins Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center