Lincoln Orthopaedic Center Adds OR, Procedure Room to Surgery Center
The expansion was part of the larger practice growth, and the facility added exam rooms and waiting space area for patients. Practice surgeons cover several orthopedic, spine and sports medicine procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Industry Moves: 5 ASC Leaders Taking on New Roles
ASC Management Company Outlook: How to Find the Best Fit
Benchmarking, Quality Improvement & Cost Savings: 8 Key Steps
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
$2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC CompaniesRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis