Keep a Medical Practice Running Smoothly: 5 Strategies
Physicians Practice article, Audrey Mclaughlin, RN, discusses ways to keep a medical practice running smoothly.
Here are five strategies:
1. Cross train staff so that they can fill in for each other.
2. Set lunch breaks.
3. Give staff specific schedules.
4. Allow minimal clinic interruptions.
5. Promote teamwork.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Personal, social, concrete: 3 marketing lessons from the #icebucketchallengeRead Now
- Man undergoes total knee without general anesthesia: Hypnosis replacing anesthesia in some cases
- OIC ASC receives $100k donation
- 7 common medical billing industry competencies
- Sheridan Healthcare to use VitalWare's cloud-based tool for ICD-10 transition
- LSU Health Shreveport adds 3 anesthesiologists