Keep a Medical Practice Running Smoothly: 5 Strategies
Physicians Practice article, Audrey Mclaughlin, RN, discusses ways to keep a medical practice running smoothly.
Here are five strategies:
1. Cross train staff so that they can fill in for each other.
2. Set lunch breaks.
3. Give staff specific schedules.
4. Allow minimal clinic interruptions.
5. Promote teamwork.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Tips for Encouraging Teamwork in the WorkplaceRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference