Keep a Medical Practice Running Smoothly: 5 Strategies
Physicians Practice article, Audrey Mclaughlin, RN, discusses ways to keep a medical practice running smoothly.
Here are five strategies:
1. Cross train staff so that they can fill in for each other.
2. Set lunch breaks.
3. Give staff specific schedules.
4. Allow minimal clinic interruptions.
5. Promote teamwork.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
- February 2014 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- What it Takes to Be a Thriving Orthopedic & Spine Practice in the Coming Years
- Dr. Tejal Raju Joins Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center
- ACOs, Population Health, Affiliation Among Topics for Becker's Hospital Meeting