Kareo Launches Solution Marketplace for Private Practice
The new cloud-based solution, Kareo Marketplace, delivers a curated selection of cloud-based applications and value-added services to help practices optimize operations, deliver improved financial performance, accelerate electronic medical record adoption and drive patient engagement.
Using the marketplace could reduce risk in small practices because each solution available is selected through specific requirements and tested by Kareo. All solutions on the marketplace will integrate seamlessly with and build upon the Kareo medical office software platform.
More Articles on Physician Practices:
4 Reasons Why Physicians Should Drive Health IT
10 Reasons Medical Practices Should Use Social Media Platforms
8 Questions to Help Physicians Define a Philosophy of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways
- Pain Con Pain Consultants at Piedmont receives accreditation: 3 takeaways
- Obalon Therapeutics 3 balloon capsule system safe, effective for obesity treatment: 5 takeaways