Kareo Launches Solution Marketplace for Private Practice
The new cloud-based solution, Kareo Marketplace, delivers a curated selection of cloud-based applications and value-added services to help practices optimize operations, deliver improved financial performance, accelerate electronic medical record adoption and drive patient engagement.
Using the marketplace could reduce risk in small practices because each solution available is selected through specific requirements and tested by Kareo. All solutions on the marketplace will integrate seamlessly with and build upon the Kareo medical office software platform.
More Articles on Physician Practices:
4 Reasons Why Physicians Should Drive Health IT
10 Reasons Medical Practices Should Use Social Media Platforms
8 Questions to Help Physicians Define a Philosophy of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- American College of Physicians names AmSurg's Dr. Robert Musselman a fellow; Nobilis names Kenneth Efird president & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 3 challenges ASC face in multidisciplinary antibiotic stewardship program implementation
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets