Important Trends to Improve Operational Performance: 5 Statistics
The Second Annual Practice Profitability Index: 2014 edition, sponsored by CareCloud, in partnership with QuantiaMD.
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what the most important trends are to improve operational performance, respondents reported the following:
• Patient engagement programs — 40 percent
• New alliances with other caregivers — 21 percent
• Fee-for-value/quality contract participation — 11 percent
• Mobile technologies — 11 percent
• Other — 18 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Want durable business partnerships? Read these 5 tipsRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds