Important Trends to Improve Operational Performance: 5 Statistics
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what the most important trends are to improve operational performance, respondents reported the following:
• Patient engagement programs — 40 percent
• New alliances with other caregivers — 21 percent
• Fee-for-value/quality contract participation — 11 percent
• Mobile technologies — 11 percent
• Other — 18 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 notes about Randy Rutledge joining ICF InternationalRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida