Important Trends to Improve Operational Performance: 5 Statistics
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what the most important trends are to improve operational performance, respondents reported the following:
• Patient engagement programs — 40 percent
• New alliances with other caregivers — 21 percent
• Fee-for-value/quality contract participation — 11 percent
• Mobile technologies — 11 percent
• Other — 18 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists