Important Trends to Improve Operational Performance: 5 Statistics
The Second Annual Practice Profitability Index: 2014 edition, sponsored by CareCloud, in partnership with QuantiaMD.
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what the most important trends are to improve operational performance, respondents reported the following:
• Patient engagement programs — 40 percent
• New alliances with other caregivers — 21 percent
• Fee-for-value/quality contract participation — 11 percent
• Mobile technologies — 11 percent
• Other — 18 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners to file IPO, Laser Spine Institute adds Dr. Reginald Davis, Tenet considers $6.7M surgery center project & more –7 recent ASC company key notesRead Now
- The 10 best states for retirement
- Malnourished patients more likely than morbidly obese patients to face complications after orthopedic procedures, study finds
- Somnia Anesthesia calls for anesthesiologist of the year award nominations
- Patients are becoming more aware of performance reports
- Continuing medical education platform grows to drive improved patient safety