Important Trends to Improve Operational Performance: 5 Statistics
The Second Annual Practice Profitability Index: 2014 edition, sponsored by CareCloud, in partnership with QuantiaMD.
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what the most important trends are to improve operational performance, respondents reported the following:
• Patient engagement programs — 40 percent
• New alliances with other caregivers — 21 percent
• Fee-for-value/quality contract participation — 11 percent
• Mobile technologies — 11 percent
• Other — 18 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for ThursdayRead Now
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System
- University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health Affairs