Important Trends to Improve Operational Performance: 5 Statistics
The Second Annual Practice Profitability Index: 2014 edition, sponsored by CareCloud, in partnership with QuantiaMD.
The 2014 edition includes responses from 5,064 physicians.
When asked what the most important trends are to improve operational performance, respondents reported the following:
• Patient engagement programs — 40 percent
• New alliances with other caregivers — 21 percent
• Fee-for-value/quality contract participation — 11 percent
• Mobile technologies — 11 percent
• Other — 18 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
USPI partners with Surgical Institute of Reading, Tenet breaks ground on $7M surgery center, AmSurg announces quarterly dividend & more – 5 ASC company key notesRead Now
- The biggest opportunities for foot surgeons this year
- ASCs on the radar of Florida Senate
- Data analytics education program to aid healthcare quality — 5 key notes
- Healthcare access improving in the United States: 4 things to know
- CMS proposes quality rating system to Medicaid, CHIP: 5 things to know