How Often do Physicians Revisit Personal Finance Planning? 5 Statistics
The survey, conducted in December 2012, includes responses from 2,365 physicians.
When asked how often they revisit their personal finance planning, respondents reported the following:
• Quarterly — 34 percent
• Annually — 29 percent
• Once a month or more — 17 percent
• When the need arises — 14 percent
• Every few years — 7 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patientsRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients