Gainesville Eye Associates Acquires VERION System for Bladeless Cataract Surgery
Gainesville Eye Associates is the first practice in the state to acquire the technology. Gainesville Eye ophthalmologists performed their first procedure with the VERION system on March 25.
With the acquisition of VERION, the center now has the complete Alcon Cataract Refractive Suite.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Dr. Jonathan Frantz Brings VERION Image Guided System to Suncoast Surgery Center
El Camino Ambulatory Surgery Center Launches Outpatient Joint Restoration Program
Health Insurance Exchanges Gaining Steam: Great or Terrible for ASCs?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Northstar Healthcare names Harry Fleming presidentRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why