First Lady of Indiana Undergoes Gallbladder Surgery at Naab Road Surgery Center
Ms. Pence required emergency surgery to remove her gallbladder about developing abdominal pain on Wednesday. Officials said Ms. Pence was going home to recover over the weekend and resume activities sometime this week.
Related Articles on Turnarounds:
5 Steps to Pull Struggling Surgery Centers Out of Debt
Do Physicians in Common ASC Specialties Use Social Media? 72 Statistics
10 Surgery Center Industry Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Insurance coverage adequacy — How the US compares: 15 key statistics
- 5 statistics on accountable care organizations — 500 & counting
- AAAASF accredits Bay Area Surgical Specialists: 5 key note
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes