First Lady of Indiana Undergoes Gallbladder Surgery at Naab Road Surgery Center
WFFL 18 report.
Ms. Pence required emergency surgery to remove her gallbladder about developing abdominal pain on Wednesday. Officials said Ms. Pence was going home to recover over the weekend and resume activities sometime this week.
Related Articles on Turnarounds:
5 Steps to Pull Struggling Surgery Centers Out of Debt
Do Physicians in Common ASC Specialties Use Social Media? 72 Statistics
10 Surgery Center Industry Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notesRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes