First Lady of Indiana Undergoes Gallbladder Surgery at Naab Road Surgery Center
Karen Pence, the wife of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, underwent emergency gallbladder surgery at Naab Road Surgery Center in Indianapolis, according to a WFFL 18 report.
Ms. Pence required emergency surgery to remove her gallbladder about developing abdominal pain on Wednesday. Officials said Ms. Pence was going home to recover over the weekend and resume activities sometime this week.
Related Articles on Turnarounds:
5 Steps to Pull Struggling Surgery Centers Out of Debt
Do Physicians in Common ASC Specialties Use Social Media? 72 Statistics
10 Surgery Center Industry Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition