First Lady of Indiana Undergoes Gallbladder Surgery at Naab Road Surgery Center
WFFL 18 report.
Ms. Pence required emergency surgery to remove her gallbladder about developing abdominal pain on Wednesday. Officials said Ms. Pence was going home to recover over the weekend and resume activities sometime this week.
Related Articles on Turnarounds:
5 Steps to Pull Struggling Surgery Centers Out of Debt
Do Physicians in Common ASC Specialties Use Social Media? 72 Statistics
10 Surgery Center Industry Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 ways to foster innovation in the workplaceRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career