Firelands Regional ASC Awards 7 Community Scholarships
Scholarship funds are donated by the ASC's physicians. Since the tradition began in 2002, the ASC has awarded 90 scholarships totaling $140,000 to students from six local high schools, according to the report.
The program was conceived to advance local high school graduates' education and generate interest in health professions.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
4 Opportunities for Trimming the Fat at ASCs
30 ASCs Making the News in June
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Today
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital