Eye Consultants of Atlanta adds Dr. Daniel Hwang: 3 insights
Eye Consultants of Atlanta added Daniel Hwang, MD, to its staff, MDJOnline reports.
Here's what you should know.
1. Dr. Hwang is an ophthalmologist specializing in oculoplastic, cosmetic, reconstructive and orbital surgery.
2. He will practice out of Eye Consultants of Atlanta office in Cumberland, Ga.
3. Dr. Hwang began his career after earning his medical degree from New York City-based Columbia University. He completed his residency at Gainesville-based University of Florida and his fellowship at Pittsburgh-based Allegheny General Hospital.
More articles on improving health:
65% of US patients see physicians receiving industry payments — 5 points
ANA enrollment falls 1.6M below Obama administration projections
Dr. Kenton Allen elected to New Hampshire Medical Society Council: 4 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader