Erie Shriners ASC Receives $7.4M Gift
Mr. Burchfield, who lived in Sebring, Ohio, owned a car dealership, lumber business and retail store before his death three years ago at the age of 96. His donation is the largest Erie Shriners has ever received, according to the report.
Erie Shriners is an 87-year-old facility that was converted from a hospital to an ASC and outpatient center in 2012 to avoid closure.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Which is One of the Biggest Missed Opportunities in ASC Cost-Cutting?
6 Ways for Medical Practice Staff to Improve Physician-Patient Relationships
3 Tips to Manage Business Priorities in Times of Growth
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello