EPIC Has 22% of Ambulatory Market
Epic Systems — 21.7 percent market share
Allscripts — 11.1 percent market share
eClinicalWorks — 7.5 percent market share
NextGen Healthcare — 6.8 percent market share
GE Healthcare — 5.7 percent market share
Epic also leads among meaningful users in inpatient settings, with 45.3 percent of the market share, according to a report from HIT Consultant.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Hinsdale Surgical Center Incorporates Femtosecond Laser Into Practice
5 Ideas to Avoid Claims Denials & Keep ASC Revenue Cycles Efficient Through ICD-10
7 Suggestions for Improving Employee Engagement, Motivation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC Expansion: Making the Leap From Single-Specialty to MultispecialtyRead Now
- A New Innovation in Postoperative Spine Surgery Pain Management: Q&A With Dr. Peter Whang of Yale
- Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in Illinois
- Surgical Notes Launches Mobile Transcription App
- Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
- Sheridan Healthcare Takes Step Toward IPO