EPIC Has 22% of Ambulatory Market
Epic Systems — 21.7 percent market share
Allscripts — 11.1 percent market share
eClinicalWorks — 7.5 percent market share
NextGen Healthcare — 6.8 percent market share
GE Healthcare — 5.7 percent market share
Epic also leads among meaningful users in inpatient settings, with 45.3 percent of the market share, according to a report from HIT Consultant.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Hinsdale Surgical Center Incorporates Femtosecond Laser Into Practice
5 Ideas to Avoid Claims Denials & Keep ASC Revenue Cycles Efficient Through ICD-10
7 Suggestions for Improving Employee Engagement, Motivation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient CharacteristicsRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know