Envision Healthcare creates new physician services arm: 3 insights
Envision Healthcare Corp. introduced Envision Physician Services on April 18.
Here's what you need to know.
1. Envision Physician Services combines the physician services divisions of EmCare and Sheridan Healthcare as a result of the Envision Healthcare and AmSurg merger in December 2016.
2. The national medical group supports more than 23,000 providers and serves 45 states and Washington D.C.
3. Envision Physician Services specialties includes anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, women’s and children’s, radiology and surgical services.
More articles on improving health:
Omaha VA hospital to house ambulatory care clinic — 5 notes
Physician Partners of America opens multispecialty ASC: 3 notes
HCA projects Q1 net income to total $659M; 2 Tenet executives receive awards & more — 5 ASC company notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes