Employee engagement is highest in the South
The cities with the highest percentages of engaged employees include:
1. Huntsville, Ala. — 77.6 percent
2. Miami-Dade, Fla. — 74.7 percent
3. Nashville, Tenn. — 74.4 percent
4. Austin, Texas — 74.2 percent
5. San Antonio, Texas — 73.5 percent
The cities with the lowest percentages of engaged employees include:
1. Lincoln, Neb. — 57.1 percent
2. Kansas City, Mo. —59.6 percent
3. Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. — 60.7 percent
4. Albuquerque, N.M. — 61.2 percent
5. Las Vegas, Nev. — 61.6 percent
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday
Data analytics in ASCs: The future is here
10 best, worst cities for work-llife balance
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"