Employee engagement is highest in the South
The cities with the highest percentages of engaged employees include:
1. Huntsville, Ala. — 77.6 percent
2. Miami-Dade, Fla. — 74.7 percent
3. Nashville, Tenn. — 74.4 percent
4. Austin, Texas — 74.2 percent
5. San Antonio, Texas — 73.5 percent
The cities with the lowest percentages of engaged employees include:
1. Lincoln, Neb. — 57.1 percent
2. Kansas City, Mo. —59.6 percent
3. Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. — 60.7 percent
4. Albuquerque, N.M. — 61.2 percent
5. Las Vegas, Nev. — 61.6 percent
More articles on turnarounds:
7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday
Data analytics in ASCs: The future is here
10 best, worst cities for work-llife balance
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader