Employee Engagement: 7 Avoidable Mistakes
No! It's just not possible. Here are seven engagement-crushing mistakes to avoid from healthcare leaders across the country. Focus on employee engagement today so that your organization is still prospering in the future.
Here are 7 mistakes to avoid:
1. Conflicting internal and external brands
3. Losing sight of your purposeful mission when diversifying
4. Stop investing in the growth and development of your leaders and staff
5. Leave human resources out of executive-level meetings
6. Too man, and often conflicitng, priorities
7. Expect employee engagement to take care of itself while you focus on "everything else"
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies