Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Scott Newbold, MD, and Daryl Reid, MD, will begin performing procedures at the Walla Walla Clinic ASC in August. Both surgeons will also maintain their hospital-based practices.
Walla Wall General Hospital Monty Knittel said the agreement was an important step towards integrating healthcare in the area, according to the report.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Healthcare Market Changes: What Indicates Trouble for ASCs?
5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends