Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Scott Newbold, MD, and Daryl Reid, MD, will begin performing procedures at the Walla Walla Clinic ASC in August. Both surgeons will also maintain their hospital-based practices.
Walla Wall General Hospital Monty Knittel said the agreement was an important step towards integrating healthcare in the area, according to the report.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Healthcare Market Changes: What Indicates Trouble for ASCs?
5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 statistics on NP, PA salary and satisfaction
- 4 strategies for ASC leaders to successfully lead a team
- UnitedHealth Group pushes back expiration date on SCA offer exchange; Medical Facilities Corp. increases surgical volume by 7.6% in FY 2016 & more — 5 notes
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology