Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Insurance News Net report.
Scott Newbold, MD, and Daryl Reid, MD, will begin performing procedures at the Walla Walla Clinic ASC in August. Both surgeons will also maintain their hospital-based practices.
Walla Wall General Hospital Monty Knittel said the agreement was an important step towards integrating healthcare in the area, according to the report.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Healthcare Market Changes: What Indicates Trouble for ASCs?
5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Goldman Sachs forecasts healthcare revolution to save America $300 billion: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Women's Surgical Center sues Georgia health department over CON law: 5 key points
- Dr. Michael Pezzone returns to River Valley Physicians
- EndoChoice refinances debt
- Digestive Health Center of Los Angeles partners with Health Connexions
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Harry Sarles Jr. of Digestive Health Associates of Texas