Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Scott Newbold, MD, and Daryl Reid, MD, will begin performing procedures at the Walla Walla Clinic ASC in August. Both surgeons will also maintain their hospital-based practices.
Walla Wall General Hospital Monty Knittel said the agreement was an important step towards integrating healthcare in the area, according to the report.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Healthcare Market Changes: What Indicates Trouble for ASCs?
5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mindray launches product for increased visualization, needle detection in anesthesia: 3 notes
- Embarrassment may be to blame for underdiagnosis of GI conditions: 5 study insights
- Boston Scientific unveils Resolution 360 Clip; Fujifilm launches next generation endoscopy system & more: 3 GI company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Thomas E. Trouillot of Colorado Gastroenterology
- 4 things to know about Kentucky's Graves Gilbert Clinic accreditation