Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Insurance News Net report.
Scott Newbold, MD, and Daryl Reid, MD, will begin performing procedures at the Walla Walla Clinic ASC in August. Both surgeons will also maintain their hospital-based practices.
Walla Wall General Hospital Monty Knittel said the agreement was an important step towards integrating healthcare in the area, according to the report.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Healthcare Market Changes: What Indicates Trouble for ASCs?
5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 things to know about the workplace generational gapRead Now
- 5 key social media guidelines for all business owners
- New York-Presbyterian's nursing department honors Dr. Klaus Kjaer-Pedersen with 2014 Physician of the Year Award
- Which insurers are most popular in 9 U.S. regions?
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA President Doug Cole to step down
- What can GI physicians do to boost GERD awareness?