Drs. Scott Newbold, Daryl Reid Join Walla Walla Clinic ASC
Insurance News Net report.
Scott Newbold, MD, and Daryl Reid, MD, will begin performing procedures at the Walla Walla Clinic ASC in August. Both surgeons will also maintain their hospital-based practices.
Walla Wall General Hospital Monty Knittel said the agreement was an important step towards integrating healthcare in the area, according to the report.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
80 ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Healthcare Market Changes: What Indicates Trouble for ASCs?
5 of the Most Pressing Financial Issues for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
6 statistics on ASC assetsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career