Dr. Melissa Lee Named Director of Outpatient Services for Mount Sinai Queens
Melissa Lee, MD, has been named the new director of outpatient services for Mount Sinai Queens, according to a Queens Gazette report.
Dr. Lee was raised in Queens and returned to the area after studying at Yale and completing her residency at Harvard. A National Health Service Corps Scholar, she spent the last six years working on the Navajo Reservation in Northeastern Arizona. She is board-certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics.
Related Articles on Outpatient Surgery:
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Rajiv Chopra of the C/N Group
7 Steps for Keeping Physicians on Time at ASCs
9 Points for ASCs on Achieving Financial Solvency
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions