Dr. Jonathan Frantz Brings VERION Image Guided System to Suncoast Surgery Center
incorporated the VERION Image Guided System into his cataract procedures.
Dr. Frantz is among the first surgeons to take this step. The new technology will be part of a full Cataract Refractive Suite. The VERION Image Guided System tracks the eye from the planning stages of surgery to the actual procedure.
Frantz EyeCare includes the fully licensed and AAAHC-accredited Suncoast Surgery Center.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Eliminate Staffing Overlaps: 7 Strategies to Run a Lean ASC
River Valley ASC: Mapping Out a Game Plan for Efficient In-House Billing
Selling ASC Real Estate: 5 Things to Know for Flawless Transactions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's whyRead Now
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC