Dr. Jason Larsen Joins Eye Center of the Rockies
Dr. Larsen is an optometrist who previously served as part of an ophthalmology practice in Yreka, Calif. He has a special interest in primary eye care. Eye Center of the Rockies is a full-service ophthalmology practice that includes LASIK corrective surgery, cataract surgery and cosmetic eyelid procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
How Important is Your ASC Today vs. 5 Years Ago?
5 Most Attractive ASC Specialties Through 2020
Adding New Technology to Eye Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Massachusetts Avenue Surgery Center featured in article on ASC pressRead Now
- Waking up to the consolidating anesthesia marketplace
- Mederi Therapeutics completes new round of financing to advance commercialization of Stretta
- Does capnography add benefit to colonoscopy?
- FIT could prevent twice as many CRC cases as colonoscopy
- Computer-assisted coding to grow in popularity as ICD-10 looms