Dr. Jason Larsen Joins Eye Center of the Rockies
Dr. Larsen is an optometrist who previously served as part of an ophthalmology practice in Yreka, Calif. He has a special interest in primary eye care. Eye Center of the Rockies is a full-service ophthalmology practice that includes LASIK corrective surgery, cataract surgery and cosmetic eyelid procedures.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
How Important is Your ASC Today vs. 5 Years Ago?
5 Most Attractive ASC Specialties Through 2020
Adding New Technology to Eye Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences elects Dr. John Carethers: 4 things to know
- Tobira Therapeutics' drug safe for obese patients with health issues: 3 insights