Does Your Leadership Style Need to Change? 5 Signs
1. You are making bad decisions and employees are questioning your judgment.
2. You are growing complacent.
3. You are growing selfish and thinking more about your own advancement than the company's.
4. Your likeability factor is faltering.
5. You have stopped reinventing.
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review