Devices That Physicians Under 40 Years Own: 7 Statistics
The survey includes responses from 4,950 U.S. physicians. The survey was conducted in October 2013.
When asked which of the following devices they own, respondents reported the following:
• iPhone — 73 percent
• iPad — 63 percent
• MacBook — 34 percent
• Windows PC/Tablet — 26 percent
• Android phone — 22 percent
• Android tablet — 7 percent
• None of the above — 2 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes