Devices That Physicians Under 40 Years Own: 7 Statistics
The survey includes responses from 4,950 U.S. physicians. The survey was conducted in October 2013.
When asked which of the following devices they own, respondents reported the following:
• iPhone — 73 percent
• iPad — 63 percent
• MacBook — 34 percent
• Windows PC/Tablet — 26 percent
• Android phone — 22 percent
• Android tablet — 7 percent
• None of the above — 2 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know
- Dr. Eric Grigsby to serve as CMO of Alfred Mann Foundation for Scientific Research: 4 points
- Surveillance system decreases number of HAIs: 5 notes
- Changing the mindset of unhealthy employees — 5 observations
- Florida International University's healthcare MBA prepares students for industry under ACA: 5 takeaways