Devices That Physicians Under 40 Years Own: 7 Statistics
2014 Work/Life Profiles of Today's U.S. Physician released by AMA Insurance.
The survey includes responses from 4,950 U.S. physicians. The survey was conducted in October 2013.
When asked which of the following devices they own, respondents reported the following:
• iPhone — 73 percent
• iPad — 63 percent
• MacBook — 34 percent
• Windows PC/Tablet — 26 percent
• Android phone — 22 percent
• Android tablet — 7 percent
• None of the above — 2 percent
More Articles on Practice Management:28% of Orthopedic Surgeons Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical Practices
7 Ways to Earn Respect, Rather Than Demand It
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for ThursdayRead Now
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center
- Putting the 10-Year Follow-Up Colonoscopy Guideline to the Test: 5 Things to Know
- Healthcare Analytics Market to Grow at CAGR 25% Through 2019