Dermpath Lab of Central States' integrating tech with Modernizing Medicines' electronic records: 4 takeaways
Dermpath Lab of Central States' will incorporate Modernizing Medicines' EMA Dermatology electronic records into its Clearpathderm 3.0 technology.
Here's what you should know.
1. The combined products will be the first application of a digital image accessible from an EMR with "all the user features available to the physician."
2. The files can are available on iPads and tablets.
3. The DLCS platforms allows for dermatologists to interact directly with their patients through the use of their own images.
4. Manipulations and annotations can be made on a tablet instead of on film or paper.
More articles on improving performance:
Finding the super-person inside: Lee Woodruff shares how her husband's near-death experience transformed her outlook on life
Nobilis completes $22M Arizona Vascular Clinics acquisition; Foundation HealthCare sells ASC business to Healthcrest Surgical Partners & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
5 key strategies for ASCs to jumpstart profitability
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights