D'Ambrosio Eye Care Acquires CATALYS Precision Laser System
Francis D'Ambrosio Jr., MD, is the founder and medical director of the practice.
The CATALYS system will be used as the practice's eye surgery center in Gardner, Mass.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Novant Health Surgery Center Physician Elected to American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Frantz Eye Care Celebrates 20 Years
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAFP Congress of Delegates votes on resolutions regarding patient care issues — 5 things to note
- AMSURG board chairman Steve Geringer appointed Revelstoke operating partner: 3 quick notes
- Senators send 2nd letter to Aetna CEO following unanswered questions — 5 key points
- AmSurg receives 'buy' rating — 5 notes
- Republicans urge Obama administration to not settle with payers over ACA risk-corridor lawsuits: 5 points