D'Ambrosio Eye Care Acquires CATALYS Precision Laser System
Francis D'Ambrosio Jr., MD, is the founder and medical director of the practice.
The CATALYS system will be used as the practice's eye surgery center in Gardner, Mass.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Novant Health Surgery Center Physician Elected to American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Frantz Eye Care Celebrates 20 Years
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know