D'Ambrosio Eye Care Acquires CATALYS Precision Laser System
Virtual Strategy Magazine report.
Francis D'Ambrosio Jr., MD, is the founder and medical director of the practice.
The CATALYS system will be used as the practice's eye surgery center in Gardner, Mass.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Novant Health Surgery Center Physician Elected to American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Frantz Eye Care Celebrates 20 Years
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal SurgeryRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis