D'Ambrosio Eye Care Acquires CATALYS Precision Laser System
Virtual Strategy Magazine report.
Francis D'Ambrosio Jr., MD, is the founder and medical director of the practice.
The CATALYS system will be used as the practice's eye surgery center in Gardner, Mass.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Novant Health Surgery Center Physician Elected to American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Frantz Eye Care Celebrates 20 Years
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator statusRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today