D'Ambrosio Eye Care Acquires CATALYS Precision Laser System
Francis D'Ambrosio Jr., MD, is the founder and medical director of the practice.
The CATALYS system will be used as the practice's eye surgery center in Gardner, Mass.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
Novant Health Surgery Center Physician Elected to American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Frantz Eye Care Celebrates 20 Years
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights