Covenant Surgical Partners Signs Agreement With ASCpro
Under the agreement, ASCpro will provide Covenant's ASCs with a compliance document management application with multiple modules including policies and procedures with access to an electronic edition of the accreditation body standards. There will also be features for:
• Satisfaction surveys
• Occurrence reporting
• Infection control
ASC administrators can use the application to track where their ASC stands in meeting regulatory compliance. ASCpro is also providing Covenant with an enterprise level tool to monitor and collaborate with centers on policy and procedure and compliance documentation.
"[Covenant Surgical Partiers] is one of the fastest growing ambulatory surgical center providers focused on continuous quality and process improvement," said ASCpro CEO Babak Arvanaghi. "With our enterprise solutions and the ASCpro system, CSP will gain access to yet another resource that will assist their efforts to ensure the delivery of highest quality of medical care with more efficiency, while maintaining regulatory compliance."
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Articles on Innovative Surgery Center Benchmarking
57 ASCs Opened or Announced in 2014
6 ASCs With 15+ Specialties
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic
- Specialists in Urology AAAHC accredited: 3 things to know
- Vermont's health plan closely mimics GOP proposal: 6 key notes