Cincinnati Laser Eye Surgery Center Reports Huge Growth
The laser eye surgery center reported a 4 percent growth in procedures during the fourth quarter last year and company shares were highest among local stocks last week. The company expects to report significant financial performance improvement when full year numbers are released next month.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
The ASC-Hospital Partnership Paradox: 6 Ways for Physicians to Stay in Control
What's Ahead for the ASC Industry in 2014?
Partial Knee Replacement With Robotic Technology: A New Trend for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for ThursdayRead Now
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center
- Putting the 10-Year Follow-Up Colonoscopy Guideline to the Test: 5 Things to Know
- Healthcare Analytics Market to Grow at CAGR 25% Through 2019