ASCA Successful in Pro-ASC Negotiations With CMS Over Proposed Payments
The pro-ASC inclusions in the proposal are:
- The addition of 10 new spine procedures to the 2015 list of payable procedures.
- Changing the definition of device-intensive ASC procedures to those assigned to any APC with a device offset percentage greater than 40 percent.
- Making ASC 11: Improvement in Patient's Visual Function Within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery a voluntary ASC Quality Reporting Program Measure.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Southwestern Eye Center: Using Airplanes to Save Treatment Time
Save Our Veterans Program: Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center's Mission to Give Back
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physicians Health Plan pulling out of Indiana exchanges, ending all individual coverage: 5 thoughts
- CMS considers regulatory changes in wake of mounting healthcare fraud reports: 4 insights
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens launches HIV, HBV and HCV testing initiative for ambulatory care, ED patients: 4 things to know
- Antimicrobial coatings market to hit $7.2B by 2024: 5 highlights
- Humana departs from Utah individual marketplace, leaving 3 carriers to operate in the state — 5 things to know