ASCA Successful in Pro-ASC Negotiations With CMS Over Proposed Payments
The pro-ASC inclusions in the proposal are:
- The addition of 10 new spine procedures to the 2015 list of payable procedures.
- Changing the definition of device-intensive ASC procedures to those assigned to any APC with a device offset percentage greater than 40 percent.
- Making ASC 11: Improvement in Patient's Visual Function Within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery a voluntary ASC Quality Reporting Program Measure.
More Articles on Turnarounds:
Southwestern Eye Center: Using Airplanes to Save Treatment Time
Save Our Veterans Program: Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center's Mission to Give Back
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know