ASCA Meets With Aetna Senior Leadership
ASCA Government Affairs Update.
Topics discussed at the meeting include potential programs to incentivize patients and physicians to perform procedures at appropriate service sites. According to the report, the meeting was part of ASCA's ongoing efforts to highlight the benefit of ASCs to third-party payers, regulators and policymakers.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Regent Surgical Health Forms New Joint Venture Partnership With Loveland Surgery Center
Should Surgery Centers Use In-House or Outsourced Billing? 6 Considerations
15 Statistics on What ASC Management Companies Look for
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About