ASCA Elects Terry Bohlke Board President: 4 New ASCA Board Officers
1. Terry Bohlke, CASC, vice president of operations at National Surgical Hospitals in Atwater, Calif., was elected president of the board. He succeeds Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health. Mr. Bohlke has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, and previously served as CFO for a two-hospital system and senior director of treasury for a $500 million company. Mr. Bohlke is also president of the California Ambulatory Surgery Association.
2. Rebecca R. Craig, RN, CASC, CEO of Harmony Surgery Center and Peak Surgical Management in Fort Collins, Colo., was elected vice president.
3. Judy Harless, MBA, CASC, administrator of SMI Surgery Center in San Diego, was elected secretary. She has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry and participates in advocacy efforts for the ASC industry.
4. Clifford G. Adlerz, president and COO of Symbion in Nashville, Tenn., was elected treasurer. He has been president of Symbion since 2002 and COO and Director of Symbion since its inception in 1999. He previously served as Division Vice President of HCA and regional vice president of HealthTrust.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Jeff Blankinship Founds I Need a Surgery Price Transparency Platform: 5 Things to Know
5 Things to Know About the New ICD-10 Implementation Date
5 Top ASC Documentation Issues Impacting Reimbursement & Their Solutions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James CoffinRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly