ASCA Elects Terry Bohlke Board President: 4 New ASCA Board Officers
1. Terry Bohlke, CASC, vice president of operations at National Surgical Hospitals in Atwater, Calif., was elected president of the board. He succeeds Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health. Mr. Bohlke has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, and previously served as CFO for a two-hospital system and senior director of treasury for a $500 million company. Mr. Bohlke is also president of the California Ambulatory Surgery Association.
2. Rebecca R. Craig, RN, CASC, CEO of Harmony Surgery Center and Peak Surgical Management in Fort Collins, Colo., was elected vice president.
3. Judy Harless, MBA, CASC, administrator of SMI Surgery Center in San Diego, was elected secretary. She has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry and participates in advocacy efforts for the ASC industry.
4. Clifford G. Adlerz, president and COO of Symbion in Nashville, Tenn., was elected treasurer. He has been president of Symbion since 2002 and COO and Director of Symbion since its inception in 1999. He previously served as Division Vice President of HCA and regional vice president of HealthTrust.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Jeff Blankinship Founds I Need a Surgery Price Transparency Platform: 5 Things to Know
5 Things to Know About the New ICD-10 Implementation Date
5 Top ASC Documentation Issues Impacting Reimbursement & Their Solutions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk