ASCA Benchmarking Program Enrolls 600+ After First Few Weeks
announced that in the first week of launching the ASCA Benchmarking Program, it exceeded anticipated enrollment and participation levels.
The program was launched Sept. 4 and includes customized and specialty-specific insight. More than 600 ASCs have subscribed to the program, which is 100 percent web-based. ASCs interested in participating for all four quarters of 2013 must subscribe and submit data for quarters one and two of this year by Monday, Sept. 30.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Ways Single-Specialty ASCs Can Flourish for Physician Owners
Eliminate Bad Debt: 4 Steps for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
4 ASCs With Quick A/R Turnaround
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup