ASCA Benchmarking 2014 Q2 Now Open
opened the data collection period for the second quarter of 2014 for its ASCA Benchmarking Program.
The data collection period will close July 31. New subscribers in the second quarter will still receive the national/specialty report for the first quarter. The ASCA Benchmarking this year includes an executive summary section, new survey questions and enhanced capabilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Core Concepts on Robotic Partial Knee Surgery in ASCs
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
EHR implementation does not impact revenue or productivity in eye practicesRead Now
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world
- $180M addition to Akron Children's Hospital includes outpatient center
- NextGen Healthcare launches new population health, care management solution
- Baptist Health Richmond names Greg Gerard VP of ambulatory services