ASCA Benchmarking 2014 Q2 Now Open
The data collection period will close July 31. New subscribers in the second quarter will still receive the national/specialty report for the first quarter. The ASCA Benchmarking this year includes an executive summary section, new survey questions and enhanced capabilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Core Concepts on Robotic Partial Knee Surgery in ASCs
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts