ASCA Benchmarking 2014 Q2 Now Open
The data collection period will close July 31. New subscribers in the second quarter will still receive the national/specialty report for the first quarter. The ASCA Benchmarking this year includes an executive summary section, new survey questions and enhanced capabilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Core Concepts on Robotic Partial Knee Surgery in ASCs
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AmSurg physician services' revenue up 46%, Nobilis Q1 revenue hits $13.4M & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for May
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know