ASC Start Times: Many Begin Within 7 Minutes of Scheduled Time
According to the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association, more than half of ASCs report that at least 70 percent of cases start within seven minutes of the procedure start time. Patient satisfaction is also high — 92 percent — at ASCs, says the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Healthcare Reform: Impact on ASC Managed Care Contracting Next Year
ASC Ownership Trends: Are Physicians Making the Investment?
ASC Buyers & Sellers: Valuation in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for HireRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers