ArborMetrix Increases Series B Financing by $1.3M
increased its Series B financing by $1.3 million to allow Renaissance Venture Capital Fund and Detroit Innovative to participate.
This investment will accelerate the company's national market expansion to meet increasing demand for its real-time, risk adjusted clinical performance analytics tools. The company's analytics are designed for healthcare providers and payers to improve quality, safety and cost-effectiveness in surgical and specialty care.
Last summer the company's earlier round of Series B financing was led by RPM Ventures alongside existing investor Arboretum Ventures. Wolverine Venture Fund participated in earlier investment.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
Roanoke Valley Center for Sight Seeks Approval for 3rd OR
Southern Surgery Center Earns Fourth AAAHC Accreditation
SourceMedical Partners With LaClaro
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
10 Ways to Improve Collections at Medical PracticesRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference