AmSurg to Begin Construction on New $40M HeadquartersAmSurg's new headquarters in Green Hills, Tenn., will begin construction soon, according to a report from The Tennesseean.
The 110,000-square-foot facility will include 350 corporate employees. The $40 million facility is expected to be completed next year, according to the report.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
6 Considerations for ASC & Hospital Joint Ventures
10 Top Ambulatory Care Procedures & Unexpected Denial Rates
5 Legislative & Regulatory Changes Impacting Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions