Amsurg Supports Growth in Laser Cataract Surgery Program at Centers
Amsurg has added femtosecond lasers to nine surgery center locations since last year.
The lasers assist during cataract surgery and have been used successfully in ophthalmic surgery for more than a decade. The new comprehensive laser-assisted cataract surgery program at Amsurg centers is growing, and the company helped support the implementation and marketing strategies for participating Amsurg centers.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About