AmSurg, SCA Stock Sales, Symbion Case Growth & More – 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
AmSurg CEO Christopher Holden sold 3,000 shares at an average price of $46.39 each for total transaction value of $139,170, according to a WKRB report.
Joseph T. Clark, chief development officer and executive vice president of Surgical Care Affiliates, sold 20,000 company shares at an average price of $28.38 each for a transaction total of $567,600, according to a WKRB report.
Nueterra Global Alliance has partnered with the Surgery Center of Pinehurst. The ASC is one of the first in its area to develop transparent pricing options.
Symbion facilities performed 51,970 cases during the first quarter of 2014, up from 51,906 in the same period in 2013. Revenue per case grew 4.3 percent from $2,602 to $2,713.
United Surgical Partners International reported $61 million in cash flow from operating activities in the first quarter of 2014, up from $38.6 million in the first quarter of 2013.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
What Are ASC Success Indicators for the Future?
Trending ASC Market Activity in 2014: 9 Articles
3 ASCs With Robotic Orthopedics Technology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years