AmSurg Honors 8 Eye Centers for Cataract Scheduling Innovation
honored several ambulatory surgery centers as Cataract Innovators for their innovations in scheduling.
The centers must have a centralized scheduler, online access to update the center's schedule, a clear process for managing cancellations and rescheduling patients and a patient wait list to fill last minute cancellations to be considered for the recognition.
Centers that received the recognition include:
• Abilene (Texas) Cataract and Refractive Surgery Center
• Columbus (Ohio) Eye Surgery Center
• Eye Surgery Center of Tulsa
• EyeCare Consultants Surgery Center in Evansville, Ind.
• McCannel Eye Surgery in Edina, Minn.
• Shepherd Eye Surgicenter in Las Vegas
• The Eye Surgery Center of Paducah (Ky.)
• Wallace Laser and Surgery Center in Alexandria, La.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
ASC M&D Company Management Fees in 2010 vs. 2013: 12 Statistics
24 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Expenses per Square Foot
Robotic Knee Surgery at ASCs: Benefits, Challenges & Logistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review