AmSurg 10M Stock Public Offerings, SCA-Medline Deal & More — 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
AmSurg has announced public offerings of 8.5 million shares of its common stock at $45 per share and 1.5 million shares of convertible stock at $100. The proceeds of the offering will go towards the company's $2.35 billion acquisition of Sheridan Healthcare.
Surgical Care Affiliates renewed its prime vendor agreement for distribution services with Medline Industries. The new five-year agreement is expected to be worth approximately $175 million over time.
Moody's Investors Service expects Surgery Partners' debt-to-EBITDA ratio to rise eight-fold following its $792 million acquisition of Symbion.
Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $57.61 per share during the week of June 16 to 20, up 4.78 percent.
As of June 27, Medical Facilities Corporation stock traded at $17.87 per share, up 0.6 percent.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Dyrda at email@example.com.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
5 Observations on New ASC Physician Buy-In
5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
$792 Acquisition Deal, Q1 Financial Report & More – 6 Recent Key Notes on Symbion
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Transparency in ASC pricing - Why and how does it help?Read Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting