Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Breaks Ground on New Facility With Ambulatory Surgery
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center broke ground on its expected 156,000-square-foot Center for Advanced Care and announced a $1 million donation by the Masonic Family Health Foundation for the estimated $109 million construction project.
The new outpatient care center will include ambulatory surgery, cancer care and digestive health services.
More Articles on ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery Center
7 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Bulls' Derrick Rose to have knee surgeryRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career