9 Ways to Market Medical Practices More Effectively
YO Info report, the American Academy of Ophthalmology's newsletter for young ophthalmologists.
Here are nine ways to market your practice effectively:
1. Have a written one-year and five-year marketing plan.
2. Tune-up your recall system.
3. Decide whether to employ or market to optometrists and opticians.
4. Demonstrate availability, affability and ability.
5. Get out in public again.
6. Keep your name in front of patients and referrals.
7. Have an appropriate web page.
8. Maintain a commitment to quality.
9. Change your sign.
More Articles on Practice Management:Physicians Have Until January 31 to Change Medicare Participation Status
Is a Physician Shortage Inevitable? Most Likely
7 Things to Know About a Practice's HIT Budget
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How to minimize ASC cancellations and increase your bottom lineRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable