9 Statistics on Surgery Center Size, Rent and PP&E
Here are nine statistics on facility size, PP&E and number of operating/procedure rooms in ASCs, according to VMG Health's Multi-Specialty Intellimarker 2011. Note: Dollar amounts are in thousands.
Gross PP&E per OR: $1,068
Gross PP&E per square foot: $274
Gross PP&E plus WC per OR: $1,410
Gross PP&E plus WC per square foot: $364
Operating rooms: 3.98
Procedure rooms: 2.01
Square feet per facility: 14,793
Rental rate per square foot: $27.40
Rental and occupancy cost per square foot: $33.65
Learn more about VMG Health.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug