9 Core Traits of Forward-Thinking Leaders
1. Commitment not to lead a "little" life — investing in people other than yourself.
2. Vision — combining individual aspirations toward a larger goal.
3. Voice — investing the time to create intentional communication with your team.
4. Heart — following your passion and investing in what you love.
5. Teambuilding — never automatically assuming superiority to others in the corporate hierarchy.
6. Backbone — remaining resilient and completing excellent work, even when it seems like it won't pay off.
7. Listening — this is arguably the most important leadership trait for earning the respect of peers and advancing business development.
8. Emotional intelligence — evaluating partnerships based on the personalities of the other parties as well as the hard data.
9. Diversity — creating an environment of inclusion for all people to foster greater collaboration
More Articles on Turnarounds:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
What Do Medical Practices Need to Consider When Hiring NPs or PAs?
ASC Market Activity: 2 Key Trends
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know