8 Statistics on Operating Expense Per Square Foot
VMG Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker 2011.
1. Total operating expenses per square foot: $364.31
2. Employee salary and wages: $108.92
3. Taxes and benefits: $25.24
4. Occupancy costs: $34.27
5. Medical and surgical: $103.02
6. Other medical costs: $7.17
7. Insurance: $3.90
8. General and administrative: $81.68
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
The Future of Spine Surgery at ASCs: Q&A With Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock
12 Statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Center Revenue Cycle Management
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCsRead Now
- 100 things for ASC leaders to know in 2014
- 6 valuable ASC financial reports you're likely not running
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship