8 Statistics on Case Volume & Revenue for Orthopedics in ASCsHere are 8statistics on case volume and revenue for orthopedics at surgery center. The data is taken from VMG Health's Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker 2010.
Total cases per year: 3,484
Cases per day: 13.9
Surgical cases per operating room yearly: 787
Surgical cases per operating room daily: 3.1
Non-surgical cases per procedure room yearly: 627
Non-surgical cases per procedure room daily: 2.5
Percentage of cases performed by top 2 physicians: 34 percent
Orthopedics revenue per case: $2,747
Related Articles on Surgery Center Benchmarking:
Clinical Statistics Surgery Centers Should Look at Every Month
25 Statistics on Surgery Center Growth
Top 10 States With More ASCs Than Hospitals
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Perceived Value and Longevity for Surgical Specialties and CONs
- Job Opening: Director, Revenue Management at Surgical Care Affiliates
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America