8 Statistics on ASC Staffing & Wages in the Western U.S.
VMG Health's 2011 ASC Intellimarker Survey.
• Nurse: 10.9
• Tech: 4.9
• Administrative: 8.1
• Administrator: 1
Wages and salary
• Nurse staff: $36.61
• Tech staff: $23.04
• Administrative staff: $23.98
• Administrator: $100,779
More Articles on ASC Issues:
5 Common Hiring Mistakes to Avoid
6 Steps for Switching to a Concierge Medicine Practice
5 Ways to Ensure a More Efficient Physician Recruitment Process
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Medical tourism destination? You've got competitionRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks