$792M Surgery Partners & Symbion Acquisition Deal, HCA Stock Report & More: 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Surgery Partners will acquire Symbion for $792 million. After the deal is closed, Surgery Partners will operate 100 facilities in 27 states with more than 2,400 physicians.
Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $54.98 per share during the week of June 9 to 13.
Tenet Healthcare stock traded at $46.97 per share during the week of June 9 to 13.
Surgical Care Affiliates will move its Birmingham, Ala., offices to Homewood, Ala. The company is set to occupy nearly 48,000 square feet on the top floors of the Brookwood Center building.
Deutsche Bank analysts upgraded AmSurg stock from "hold" to "buy," according to a Gaining Green report. Analysts set the company's shares at a mean target price of $49.86.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
5 Statistics on ASC Company Management Fees
Can Independent GI Practices Survive & Thrive?
The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Northstar Healthcare names Harry Fleming presidentRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why