$792M Surgery Partners & Symbion Acquisition Deal, HCA Stock Report & More: 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Surgery Partners will acquire Symbion for $792 million. After the deal is closed, Surgery Partners will operate 100 facilities in 27 states with more than 2,400 physicians.
Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $54.98 per share during the week of June 9 to 13.
Tenet Healthcare stock traded at $46.97 per share during the week of June 9 to 13.
Surgical Care Affiliates will move its Birmingham, Ala., offices to Homewood, Ala. The company is set to occupy nearly 48,000 square feet on the top floors of the Brookwood Center building.
Deutsche Bank analysts upgraded AmSurg stock from "hold" to "buy," according to a Gaining Green report. Analysts set the company's shares at a mean target price of $49.86.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
5 Statistics on ASC Company Management Fees
Can Independent GI Practices Survive & Thrive?
The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights