$792M Surgery Partners & Symbion Acquisition Deal, HCA Stock Report & More: 5 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
Surgery Partners will acquire Symbion for $792 million. After the deal is closed, Surgery Partners will operate 100 facilities in 27 states with more than 2,400 physicians.
Hospital Corporation of America stock traded at $54.98 per share during the week of June 9 to 13.
Tenet Healthcare stock traded at $46.97 per share during the week of June 9 to 13.
Surgical Care Affiliates will move its Birmingham, Ala., offices to Homewood, Ala. The company is set to occupy nearly 48,000 square feet on the top floors of the Brookwood Center building.
Deutsche Bank analysts upgraded AmSurg stock from "hold" to "buy," according to a Gaining Green report. Analysts set the company's shares at a mean target price of $49.86.
If you have a question, issue or note to suggest on an ASC management and development company please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com or Laura Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
5 Statistics on ASC Company Management Fees
Can Independent GI Practices Survive & Thrive?
The Economics of Spine & ASCs: 6 Trends to Follow
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes