7 ASCs making the news this week
centers that have made the news locally, at the state level or nationally in the past week.
Has your ASC made the news lately? Is there a newsworthy announcement you'd like to share? Email Becker's ASC Review Editor Ellie Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ASC's news (or the link to it) to have it included in this roundup.
1. Sioux City, Iowa-based Pierce Street Surgery Center has acquired the Arthex Synergy System, a tool for endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures.
2. Gastroenterologist Scott A. Merkley, MD, joined the Lexington (Ky.) Clinic gastroenterology department at the Lexington Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
3. Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health in Cortlandt Manor, N.Y., hosted an open house in recognition of National ASC Day, which was the 13th of this month.
4. Porterville, Calif.-based Natraj Surgery Center was profiled in an article in the Record Online on hernia surgery and healthcare costs.
5. Great Falls (Mont.) Clinic celebrated National ASC Day with a day-long open house at its ambulatory surgery center.
6. Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT II acquired Cy-Fair Surgery Center in Houston.
7. Utah Davis Surgical Center in Layton began offering DaVinci robotic surgery for most major procedures it performs.
More articles on turnarounds:
ASC financials: 5 key notes on ASC companies
5 off-beat digital marketing ideas
Pierce Street ASC gets Arthex system
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 tips for effective social media marketingRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics