6 Ways to Make the Most of Medical Practice Brainstorming Sessions
Physicians Practice report, P.J. Cloud-Moulds, who runs Turnaround Medical AR Recovery, a consulting firm, lays out six ways for making the most of a brainstorming session at a medical practice.
The six ways are:
1. Have a clear goal in mind.
2. Start the conversation with something very casual.
3. Understand and appreciate that you don't have all the answers.
4. Understand that there are no rules for ideas.
5. Have fun.
6. Don't make it too long.
More Articles on Physicians:10 Habits Resulting in Great Customer Service
37% of Physicians Find the Referral Process Challenging
54% of Physicians Believe ACO Improve Quality of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup