6 Top Factors Influencing Where Physicians Practice
report outlined what physicians value most when choosing a practice location.
Physicians are most concerned with:
• Comfortable, enjoyable living environment: 69 percent
• Family and friends live nearby: 45 percent
• Relative value of my specialty: 39 percent
• Climate/temperature: 34 percent
• Job opportunities: 31 percent
• Malpractice climate and premiums
More Articles on Practice Management:
10 Tips for Avoiding Hiring Mistakes
Personal Finance for Physicians: 5 Tips
4 Statistics on Active Physicians in the United States
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Statistics on Wasted OR ResourcesRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers