6 Top Factors Influencing Where Physicians Practice
report outlined what physicians value most when choosing a practice location.
Physicians are most concerned with:
• Comfortable, enjoyable living environment: 69 percent
• Family and friends live nearby: 45 percent
• Relative value of my specialty: 39 percent
• Climate/temperature: 34 percent
• Job opportunities: 31 percent
• Malpractice climate and premiums
More Articles on Practice Management:
10 Tips for Avoiding Hiring Mistakes
Personal Finance for Physicians: 5 Tips
4 Statistics on Active Physicians in the United States
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies