6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
Innovation Insights blog post, Mitch Harper, co-founder and co-CEO of Bigcommerce — a provider of ecommerce software and shopping cart solutions — discusses innovative questions that can help a hiring manager identify the best candidates for the job during an interview.
Here are the six questions:
1. What do you like about our product/business and what don't you like? How would you change what you don't like?
2. Which book are you currently reading?
3. Tell me about a problem you were tasked with solving in your current job. How did you fix it?
4. What's the one thing you've accomplished in your career that you're most proud of?
5. Have you played any team sports before?
6. What do you do for fun?
More Articles on Practice Management:Team-Based Pre-Procedural Pause Makes For Near-Perfect Checklist Completion
Medical Practice Marketing: 5 Common Mistakes
7 Statistics on Number of Patients Physicians See Per Day
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review